76-704. Petition of condemner.

If any condemnee shall fail to agree with the condemner with respect to the acquisition of property sought by the condemner, a petition to condemn the property may be filed by the condemner in the county court of the county where the property or some part thereof is situated.

Source:Laws 1951, c. 101, ยง 4, p. 453.