Unless the method of disposition is adopted for the purpose of evasion of the provisions of sections 76-1301 to 76-1315, such provisions shall not apply to offers or dispositions of any lot or unit in a retirement subdivision or community by a purchaser for his or her own account in a single or isolated transaction, nor shall such provisions apply to the following:
(1) Offers or dispositions of evidences of indebtedness secured by a mortgage or deed of trust of real estate;
(2) Offers or dispositions of securities or units of interest issued by a real estate investment trust regulated under any state or federal statute;
(3) The sale or lease of real estate under or pursuant to court order;
(4) The disposition in any manner whatsoever of any unit of public housing under the administrative jurisdiction of a local public housing authority;
(5) Offers or dispositions of securities currently registered with the Director of Banking and Finance and under the provisions of the Securities Act of Nebraska; and
(6) Health care facilities licensed by the Department of Health and Human Services under the Health Care Facility Licensure Act.