Notwithstanding any other law, a personal automobile insurer may, at its discretion, offer an automobile insurance policy, or an amendment or endorsement to an existing policy, that covers a private passenger motor vehicle, station wagon type vehicle, sport utility vehicle, or similar type of motor vehicle with a passenger capacity of eight persons or less, including the driver, while used in connection with a transportation network company's online-enabled application or platform only if the policy expressly provides for the coverage during all or the defined portion of the time periods specified in sections 75-333 and 75-334, with or without a separate charge, or the policy contains an amendment or an endorsement to provide that coverage, for which a separately stated premium may be charged. The policy, amendment, or endorsement may include, but not be limited to:
(1) Comprehensive physical damage coverage;
(2) Collision physical damage coverage;
(3) Liability coverage for bodily injury and property damage;
(4) Medical payments coverage; and
(5) Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage.