72-268. School lands; Cherry County; funds; deposit; transfer.

The Board of Educational Lands and Funds shall place all money received for rental of the land, described in section 72-267, in the temporary school fund and all money received from the sale of the land, authorized to be sold by section 72-267, in the permanent school fund. All money now in the hands of the State Treasurer, received heretofore for the rental of such lands, shall be transferred to the temporary school fund.

Source:Laws 1953, c. 257, ยง 2, p. 866.