72-1259. State investment officer; political subdivisions; assistance; fee.

The state investment officer may provide assistance and furnish advice regarding the investment of money to any political subdivision of the State of Nebraska whenever such advice is requested by a political subdivision. In connection with the rendering of such service, the state investment officer may charge and collect any fee he determines to be reasonable.

Source:Laws 1969, c. 584, ยง 23, p. 2356.