It shall be the duty of each veterinarian, at the time of vaccinating any domestic or hybrid animal, to complete a certificate of rabies vaccination which shall include, but not be limited to, the following information:
(1) The owner's name and address;
(2) An adequate description of the domestic or hybrid animal, including, but not limited to, such items as the domestic or hybrid animal's breed, sex, age, name, and distinctive markings;
(3) The date of vaccination;
(4) The rabies vaccination tag number;
(5) The type of rabies vaccine administered;
(6) The manufacturer's serial number of the vaccine used; and
(7) The site of vaccination.
Such veterinarian shall issue a tag with the certificate of vaccination.