71-248. Licensee; change of residence; certified statement.

Any licensee who desires to change his or her residence to that of another state or country shall, upon application to the Board of Barber Examiners and payment of the legal fee, receive a certified statement that he or she is a duly licensed practitioner in this state.

Source:Laws 1983, LB 87, ยง 11.