For purposes of sections 71-2432 to 71-2435:
(1) Clandestine drug lab means any area where glassware, heating devices, or other equipment or precursors, solvents, or related articles or reagents are used to unlawfully manufacture methamphetamine;
(2) Contaminated property means an enclosed area of any property or portion thereof intended for human habitation or use which has been contaminated by chemicals, chemical residue, methamphetamine, methamphetamine residue, or other substances from a clandestine drug lab;
(3) Department means the Department of Health and Human Services;
(4) Law enforcement agency has the meaning found in section 81-1401;
(5) Local public health department has the meaning found in section 71-1626;
(6) Methamphetamine means methamphetamine, its salts, optical isomers, and salts of its isomers; and
(7) Rehabilitate or rehabilitation means all actions necessary to ensure that contaminated property is safe for human habitation or use.