The department may petition the district court for appointment of a receiver for a health care facility when any of the following conditions exist:
(1) If the department determines that the health, safety, or welfare of the residents or patients is in immediate danger;
(2) The health care facility is operating without a license;
(3) The department has suspended, revoked, or refused to renew the existing license of the health care facility;
(4) The health care facility is closing, or has informed the department that it intends to close, and adequate arrangements for the relocation of the residents or patients of such health care facility have not been made at least thirty days prior to closure; or
(5) The department determines that an emergency exists, whether or not it has initiated revocation or nonrenewal procedures, and because of the unwillingness or inability of the licensee, owner, or operator to remedy the emergency, the department believes a receiver is necessary.