Nebraska Revised Statute 71-20,112
Chapter 71 Section 20,112
Licensure; issuance, renewal, revocation, or suspension; when; section, how construed.
No license to operate a hospital may be issued or renewed by the department pursuant to the Health Care Facility Licensure Act or any other state statute, and a license which has been issued shall be subject to revocation or suspension, if:
(1) There is an acquisition of a hospital without first having received the approval of the department under the Nonprofit Hospital Sale Act;
(2) There is an acquisition of a hospital without the approval of the Attorney General, if the Attorney General determines to review the application under the act;
(3) There is an acquisition of a hospital and the Attorney General disapproves the acquisition and there is a judicial determination under the Uniform Declaratory Judgments Act that the acquisition is not in the public interest; or
(4) The hospital is not fulfilling its commitment under section 71-20,109 or is not following procedures of safeguards committed to under subdivision (3) of such section.
- Laws 1996, LB 1188, § 11;
- Laws 2000, LB 819, § 105.