The department may deny or refuse to renew a license under the Cremation of Human Remains Act or take disciplinary action against a crematory authority licensed under the act as provided in section 71-1368 on any of the following grounds:
(1) Violation of the Cremation of Human Remains Act or rules and regulations adopted and promulgated under the act;
(2) Conviction of any crime involving moral turpitude;
(3) Conviction of a misdemeanor or felony under state law, federal law, or the law of another jurisdiction which, if committed within this state, would have constituted a misdemeanor or felony and which has a rational connection with the fitness or capacity of the crematory authority to operate a crematory;
(4) Conviction of a violation pursuant to section 71-1371;
(5) Obtaining a license as a crematory authority by false representation or fraud;
(6) Misrepresentation or fraud in the operation of a crematory; or
(7) Failure to allow access by an agent or employee of the Department of Health and Human Services to a crematory operated by the crematory authority for the purposes of inspection, investigation, or other information collection activities necessary to carry out the duties of such department.