(1) The fee for an initial or renewal license as a crematory authority shall include a fee determined by the department in rules and regulations.
(2) If the license application is denied, the license fee shall be returned to the applicant, except that the department may retain up to twenty-five dollars as an administrative fee and may retain the entire license fee if an inspection has been completed prior to such denial.
(3) The department shall collect the same fee as provided in subsection (1) of this section for reinstatement of a license that has lapsed or has been suspended. The department shall collect a fee of ten dollars for a duplicate original license.
(4) The department shall collect a fee of twenty-five dollars for a certified statement that a crematory authority is licensed in this state and a fee of five dollars for verification that a crematory authority is licensed in this state.
(5) The department shall adopt and promulgate rules and regulations for the establishment of fees under the Cremation of Human Remains Act.
(6) The department shall collect fees authorized under the act and shall remit such fees to the State Treasurer for credit to the Health and Human Services Cash Fund. Such fees shall only be used for activities related to the licensure of crematory authorities.