For purposes of the Sex Offender Commitment Act:
(1) The definitions found in sections 71-905, 71-906, 71-907, 71-910, 71-911, and 83-174.01 apply;
(2) Administrator means the administrator or other chief administrative officer of a treatment facility or his or her designee;
(3) Outpatient treatment means treatment ordered by a mental health board directing a subject to comply with specified outpatient treatment requirements, including, but not limited to, (a) taking prescribed medication, (b) reporting to a mental health professional or treatment facility for treatment or for monitoring of the subject's condition, or (c) participating in individual or group therapy or educational, rehabilitation, residential, or vocational programs;
(4) Subject means any person concerning whom (a) a certificate has been filed under section 71-1204, (b) a certificate has been filed under section 71-919 and such person is held pursuant to subdivision (2)(b) of section 71-919, or (c) a petition has been filed under the Sex Offender Commitment Act. Subject does not include any person under eighteen years of age unless such person is an emancipated minor; and
(5) Treatment facility means a facility which provides services for persons who are dangerous sex offenders.