For purposes of the Medicaid Prescription Drug Act:
(1) Labeler means a person or entity that repackages prescription drugs for retail sale and has a labeler code from the federal Food and Drug Administration under 21 C.F.R. 207.20, as such regulation existed on January 1, 2008;
(2) Manufacturer means a manufacturer of prescription drugs as defined in 42 U.S.C. 1396r-8(k)(5), as such section existed on January 1, 2008, including a subsidiary or affiliate of such manufacturer;
(3) Multistate purchasing pool means an entity formed by an agreement between two or more states to negotiate for supplemental rebates on prescription drugs;
(4) Pharmacy benefit manager means a person or entity that negotiates prescription drug price and rebate arrangements with manufacturers or labelers;
(5) Preferred drug list means a list of prescription drugs that may be prescribed for medicaid recipients without prior authorization by the department; and
(6) Prescription drug has the definition found in section 38-2841.