An instrument creating a land right or an option to secure a land right in real property or the vertical space above real property for a solar agreement or a wind agreement shall be created in writing, and the instrument, or an abstract, shall be filed, duly recorded, and indexed in the office of the register of deeds of the county in which the real property subject to the instrument is located. The instrument shall include, but the contents are not limited to:
(1) The names of the parties;
(2) A legal description of the real property involved;
(3) The nature of the interest created;
(4) The consideration paid for the transfer;
(5) A description of the improvements the developer intends to make on the real property, including, but not limited to: Roads; transmission lines; substations; wind turbines; and meteorological towers;
(6) A description of any decommissioning security or local requirements related to decommissioning; and
(7) The terms or conditions, if any, under which the interest may be revised or terminated.
An abstract under this section need not include the items described in subdivisions (4) through (7) of this section.