Nebraska Revised Statute 66-4,143
Materiel administrator; submit report; contents.
(1) The materiel administrator of the Department of Administrative Services shall on or before the tenth day of the fifth calendar month following the end of a semiannual period submit to the Motor Fuel Tax Enforcement and Collection Division of the Department of Revenue a report providing the total cost and number of gallons of motor fuels purchased by the State of Nebraska during the preceding month. In providing such information, the materiel administrator shall total only those purchases which were fifty or more gallons and shall separately identify the amount of any state or federal tax which was included in the price paid.
(2) The department shall provide any assistance the materiel administrator may need in performing his or her duties under this section.
- Laws 1980, LB 722, § 10;
- Laws 1981, LB 172, § 4;
- R.S.1943, (1990), § 66-475;
- Laws 1991, LB 627, § 57;
- Laws 1994, LB 1160, § 76;
- Laws 1995, LB 182, § 35;
- Laws 1998, LB 1161, § 17;
- Laws 2004, LB 983, § 26.