It shall be unlawful for any person to drive or operate any snowmobile on any public land, ice, snow, park, right-of-way, trail, or course in the following unsafe or harassing ways:
(1) At a rate of speed greater than reasonable or proper under all the surrounding circumstances;
(2) In a careless, reckless, or negligent manner so as to endanger the person or property of another or to cause injury or damage thereto;
(3) While under the influence of alcoholic liquor or of any drug;
(4) Without a lighted headlight and taillight when required for safety; and
(5) In any tree nursery or planting in a manner which damages or destroys growing stock.