Nebraska Revised Statute 60-6,315
Riding of bicycles; prohibited acts.
(1) Any person who rides a bicycle shall not ride other than upon or astride a permanent and regular seat attached thereto.
(2) Any person who rides a bicycle shall not remove his or her feet from the pedals and shall have at least one hand on the handlebars at all times.
(3) Any person who operates a bicycle shall not carry any package, bundle, or article which prevents such operator from keeping at least one hand upon the handlebars.
(4) No bicycle shall be used to carry more persons at one time than the number for which it is designed and equipped.
- Laws 1973, LB 45, § 88;
- R.S.1943, (1988), § 39-688;
- Laws 1993, LB 370, § 411.