Nebraska Revised Statute 60-6,152
Pedestrian obedience to traffic control devices and regulations.
(1) A pedestrian shall obey the instructions of any traffic control device specifically applicable to pedestrians unless otherwise directed by a peace officer.
(2) Pedestrians shall be subject to traffic and pedestrian-control signals as provided in the Nebraska Rules of the Road.
(3) At all other places pedestrians shall be accorded the privileges and shall be subject to the restrictions set forth in the rules.
- Laws 1973, LB 45, § 41;
- R.S.1943, (1988), § 39-641;
- Laws 1993, LB 370, § 248.
- Duties of driver approaching blind or deaf or hard of hearing person, see section 20-128.
- Failure to observe blind person, see section 28-1314.
- Failure to yield to pedestrian, assessment of points against operator's license, see section 60-4,182 et seq.
- Unlawful use of white cane or guide dog, see section 28-1313.