Nebraska Revised Statute 60-6,141
Driving on divided highways; driving on median prohibited; exceptions.
(1) Whenever any highway has been divided into two or more roadways by a median, a driver shall drive only upon the right-hand roadway unless directed or permitted to use another roadway by traffic control devices or competent authority.
(2) No driver shall drive any vehicle over, across, or within any median except through a median opening or median crossover as established by competent authority. Medians on freeways shall not be crossed or entered upon at any point unless specifically directed by competent authority.
(3) No driver except drivers of authorized emergency vehicles and drivers of wreckers or other vehicles assisting a stranded vehicle shall use any emergency entrance or median crossover on a freeway intended only for emergency vehicles, but no such excepted driver shall drive in such manner as to create a hazard to any other vehicle.
- Laws 1973, LB 45, § 30;
- Laws 1981, LB 64, § 1;
- R.S.1943, (1988), § 39-630;
- Laws 1993, LB 370, § 237.