Nebraska Revised Statute 60-6,138
One-way roadways and rotary traffic islands; jurisdiction; exception for emergency vehicles.
(1) The Department of Transportation and local authorities with respect to highways under their respective jurisdictions may designate any highway, roadway, part of a roadway, or specific lanes upon which vehicular traffic shall proceed in one direction at all times or at such times as shall be indicated by traffic control devices.
(2) Except for emergency vehicles, no vehicle shall be operated, backed, pushed, or otherwise caused to move in a direction which is opposite to the direction designated by competent authority on any deceleration lane, acceleration lane, access ramp, shoulder, or roadway.
(3) A vehicle which passes around a rotary traffic island shall be driven only to the right of such island.
- Laws 1973, LB 45, § 27;
- R.S.1943, (1988), § 39-627;
- Laws 1993, LB 370, § 234;
- Laws 2017, LB339, § 199.