Nebraska Revised Statute 60-6,100
Accidents; reports required of garages and repair shops.
The person in charge of any garage or repair shop to which is brought any vehicle which shows evidence of having been involved in a serious accident or struck by any bullet shall report to the nearest police station or sheriff's office within twenty-four hours after such vehicle is received, giving the engine number, if applicable, the license number, and the name and address of the owner or operator of such vehicle.
- Laws 1931, c. 110, § 30, p. 315;
- C.S.Supp.,1941, § 39-1161;
- R.S.1943, § 39-765;
- R.S.1943, (1988), § 39-6,104.05;
- Laws 1993, LB 370, § 196;
- Laws 2005, LB 274, § 241.