Nebraska Revised Statute 60-4,176
Instructor; license; requirements.
(1) No person shall act as an instructor unless such person applies for and obtains from the director a license in the manner and form prescribed by the director. If the applicant is an individual, the application form shall include the applicant's social security number.
(2) Rules and regulations adopted and promulgated by the director shall state the requirements for an instructor's license, including requirements concerning moral character, physical condition, knowledge of the courses of instruction, knowledge of the motor vehicle laws and safety principles, previous personal and employment records, and such other matters as the director may prescribe for the protection of the public.
- Laws 1967, c. 380, § 4, p. 1193;
- R.S.1943, (1988), § 60-409.09;
- Laws 1989, LB 285, § 126;
- Laws 1997, LB 752, § 145.