Franchise means a contract between two or more persons when all of the following conditions are included:
(1) A commercial relationship of definite duration or continuing indefinite duration is involved;
(2) The franchisee is granted the right to offer and sell motor vehicles manufactured or distributed by the franchisor;
(3) The franchisee, as an independent business, constitutes a component of the franchisor's distribution system;
(4) The operation of the franchisee's business is substantially associated with the franchisor's trademark, service mark, trade name, advertising, or other commercial symbol designating the franchisor; and
(5) The operation of the franchisee's business is substantially reliant on the franchisor for the continued supply of motor vehicles, parts, and accessories.