55-158. Compensation; payment.

Whenever a member of the military forces of the State of Nebraska is entitled to compensation as provided in section 55-157, the Adjutant General shall certify the amount of compensation to be paid and direct that the warrant shall be charged against the state appropriated funds of the military department.

Source:Laws 1969, c. 459, ยง 56, p. 1599.