The following acts are prohibited:
(1) The manufacture or distribution of any commercial feed that is adulterated or misbranded;
(2) The adulteration or misbranding of any commercial feed;
(3) The distribution of agricultural commodities, such as whole seed, hay, straw, stover, silage, cobs, husks, and hulls, which are adulterated within the meaning of subdivision (1) of section 54-854;
(4) The removal or disposal of any commercial feed in violation of an order under section 54-860;
(5) The failure or refusal to comply with section 54-850;
(6) The violation of subsection (6) of section 54-861; and
(7) Failure to pay inspection fees and file reports as required by section 54-856.