The Nebraska Craft Brewery Board has the following powers and duties:
(1) Establish a public forum to provide any manufacturer of beer or producer of agricultural products used in the brewing process the opportunity, at least once annually, to discuss with the board its policies and procedures;
(2) Keep minutes of its meetings and other books and records which will clearly reflect all of the acts and transactions of the board and to make these records available for examination upon request by members of the public;
(3) Authorize and approve the expenditure of funds collected pursuant to section 53-504;
(4) Serve as an advisory panel to the Nebraska Liquor Control Commission in all matters pertaining to the beer industry; and
(5) Adopt and promulgate rules and regulations to carry out sections 53-501 to 53-505.