The duties and responsibilities of the Nebraska Grape and Winery Board include, but are not limited to, the following:
(1) To establish a public forum whereby any producer of wine, grapes, or other wine-producing agricultural products has the opportunity, at least once annually, to discuss with the board its policy and procedures;
(2) To keep minutes of its meetings and other books and records which will clearly reflect all of the acts and transactions of the board and to make these records available for examination upon request by members of the public;
(3) To authorize and approve the Department of Agriculture's expenditure of funds collected pursuant to section 53-304;
(4) To serve as an advisory panel to the Nebraska Liquor Control Commission in all matters pertaining to the wine industry; and
(5) To adopt and promulgate rules and regulations to carry out sections 53-301 to 53-305.