For purposes of the Age Discrimination in Employment Act:
(1) Person includes one or more individuals, partnerships, limited liability companies, associations, labor organizations, corporations, business trusts, legal representatives, or any organized group of persons;
(2) Employer means any person having in his or her employ twenty or more employees for each working day in each of twenty or more calendar weeks in the current or preceding calendar year and includes the State of Nebraska, governmental agencies, and political subdivisions, regardless of the number of employees, any person acting for or in the interest of an employer, directly or indirectly, and any party whose business is financed in whole or in part under the Nebraska Investment Finance Authority Act, but such term does not include (a) the United States, (b) a corporation wholly owned by the government of the United States, or (c) an Indian tribe;
(3) Labor organization means any organization of employees which exists for the purpose, in whole or in part, of collective bargaining or of dealing with employers concerning grievances, terms, or conditions of employment, or for other mutual aid or protection in connection with employment;
(4) Employee means an individual employed by any employer; and
(5) Employment agency means any person regularly undertaking with or without compensation to procure employees for an employer or to procure for employees opportunities to work for an employer and includes an agent of such a person, but does not include an agency of the United States, except that such term does include the United States Employment Service and the system of state and local employment services receiving federal assistance.