For purposes of the Community Corrections Act:
(1) Community correctional facility or program means a community-based or community-oriented facility or program which (a) is operated either by the state or by a contractor which may be a unit of local government or a nongovernmental agency, (b) may be designed to provide residential accommodations for adult offenders, (c) provides programs and services to aid adult offenders in obtaining and holding regular employment, enrolling in and maintaining participation in academic courses, participating in vocational training programs, utilizing the resources of the community to meet their personal and family needs, obtaining mental health, alcohol, and drug treatment, and participating in specialized programs that exist within the community, and (d) offers community supervision options, including, but not limited to, drug treatment, mental health programs, and day reporting centers;
(2) Director means the executive director of the Nebraska Commission on Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice;
(3) Division means the Community Corrections Division of the Nebraska Commission on Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice;
(4) Nongovernmental agency means any person, private nonprofit agency, corporation, association, labor organization, or entity other than the state or a political subdivision of the state; and
(5) Unit of local government means a county, city, village, or entity established pursuant to the Interlocal Cooperation Act or the Joint Public Agency Act.