As soon as adequate funds are available in the prisoner's account in accordance with section 47-403, and to the extent of the funds in such account, the court shall, by written order, disburse such funds for the following purposes and in the following order of priority:
(1) The board of the prisoner;
(2) Necessary travel expense and other incidental expenses of the prisoner;
(3) Support of the prisoner's dependents, if any;
(4) Payment either in full or in part, of the prisoner's obligations acknowledged by him in writing, or which have been reduced to judgment; and
(5) The balance, if any, to the prisoner upon his discharge.