The Department of Health and Human Services shall submit electronically an annual report, not later than February 1 of each year, to the Legislature regarding the effectiveness of programs established pursuant to subdivision (5)(a) of section 43-512. The report shall include, but not be limited to:
(1) The number of program participants;
(2) The number of program participants who become employed, whether such employment is full time or part time or subsidized or unsubsidized, and whether the employment was retained for at least thirty days;
(3) Supportive services provided to participants in the program;
(4) Grant reductions realized; and
(5) A cost and benefit statement for the program.