For purposes of sections 43-3801 to 43-3812:
(1) Agency means the agency in a foreign country charged with ensuring the welfare of minors who are nationals of that country or who have multiple nationalities in that country and the United States;
(2) Custodian means the nonparental caretaker of a foreign national minor or minor having multiple nationalities who has been entrusted by the parent of the minor with the day-to-day care of the minor;
(3) Department means the Department of Health and Human Services;
(4) Foreign national minor means an unmarried person who is under the age of eighteen years and was born in a country other than the United States; and
(5) Minor having multiple nationalities means an unmarried person who is under the age of eighteen years and who holds citizenship simultaneously in the United States and one other country.