42-372.03. Legal separation decree; application to set aside decree.

A legal separation decree shall provide that in case of a reconciliation at any time thereafter, the parties may apply to set aside the decree. Upon such application, the court shall set aside the decree and make such orders as are just and reasonable under the circumstances.

Source:Laws 2007, LB132, ยง 1.