38-2125. Reciprocity; military spouse; temporary license.

The department, with the recommendation of the board, may issue a license based on licensure in another jurisdiction to an individual who (1) meets the licensure requirements of the Mental Health Practice Act or substantially equivalent requirements as determined by the department, with the recommendation of the board, or (2) has been in active practice in the appropriate discipline for at least five years following initial licensure or certification in another jurisdiction and has passed the Nebraska jurisprudence examination. An applicant for a license who is a military spouse may apply for a temporary license as provided in section 38-129.01.

Source:Laws 2007, LB463, § 742; Laws 2017, LB88, § 65; Laws 2018, LB1034, § 39.