A credential to operate a business may be denied, refused renewal, or have disciplinary measures taken against it in accordance with section 38-196 on any of the following grounds:
(1) Violation of the Uniform Credentialing Act or the rules and regulations adopted and promulgated under such act relating to the applicable business;
(2) Committing or permitting, aiding, or abetting the commission of any unlawful act;
(3) Conduct or practices detrimental to the health or safety of an individual served or employed by the business;
(4) Failure to allow an agent or employee of the department access to the business for the purposes of inspection, investigation, or other information collection activities necessary to carry out the duties of the department;
(5) Discrimination or retaliation against an individual served or employed by the business who has submitted a complaint or information to the department or is perceived to have submitted a complaint or information to the department; or
(6) Failure to file a report required by section 71-552.