Nutrition-care services means any or all of the following services provided within a systematic process:
(1) Assessing and evaluating the nutritional needs of people and groups and determining resources and constraints in the practice setting, including ordering laboratory tests to check and track nutrition status, creating dietary plans and orders, and monitoring the effectiveness of such plans and orders;
(2) Establishing priorities, goals, and objectives that meet nutritional needs and are consistent with available resources and constraints;
(3) Providing nutrition counseling, including in health and disease;
(4) Developing, implementing, and managing nutrition-care systems;
(5) Evaluating, changing, and maintaining appropriate standards of quality in food and nutrition services; and
(6) Ordering therapeutic diets.