Nebraska Revised Statute 38-10,150
Chapter 38 Section 10,150
Nail technology school; license; application; requirements.
Along with the application, an applicant for a license to operate a nail technology school shall submit:
(1) A detailed floor plan or blueprint of the proposed school building sufficient to show compliance with the relevant rules and regulations;
(2) Evidence of minimal property damage, personal injury, and liability insurance coverage for the proposed school;
(3) A copy of the curriculum to be taught for all courses;
(4) A copy of the school catalog, handbook, or policies and the student contract; and
(5) A list of the names and credentials of all persons licensed under the Cosmetology, Electrology, Esthetics, Nail Technology, and Body Art Practice Act to be employed by the school.
A nail technology school's license shall be valid only for the location named in the application. When a school desires to change locations, it shall comply with section 38-10,158.