To avoid rejection of an application for registration or a delay in the processing of the application, the information provided by the applicant pursuant to section 32-312 who is applying to register for the first time in the state or following a cancellation of the person's prior registration shall include:
(1) The name of the applicant;
(2) A description of the location of the applicant's residence that is sufficient to allow the election commissioner or county clerk to accurately assign the applicant to the appropriate precinct, including a political subdivision of the precinct if the applicant resides in a precinct which is divided into political subdivisions and the voters residing within each subdivision are entitled to participate in an election of any one or more candidates or in the determination by election of any question or proposition specific to the political subdivision;
(3) The postal address if different than the person's residence address;
(4) The date of birth of the applicant;
(5) The party affiliation of the applicant or an indication that the applicant is not affiliated with any political party;
(6) The applicant's Nebraska driver's license number or, if the applicant does not have a Nebraska driver's license, the last four digits of the applicant's social security number if the applicant has one; and
(7) The signature of the applicant.