For purposes of the County Drainage Act, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) County board shall mean either the board of supervisors when the county is organized under the township form or county commissioners when the county is organized under the commissioner system;
(2) Ditch shall include all road ditches and any ditch whether constructed privately or by a public agency, the water from which drains into road ditches, drainage ditches, or watercourses;
(3) Lots and lands shall include all real estate and any interest therein whether owned by individuals, partnerships, limited liability companies, or corporations, whether federal, state, county, school or municipal, all public roads, and all railroad right-of-way;
(4) Watercourse shall mean any stream, creek, draw, or natural depression through which normal drainage or storm water is accustomed to flow;
(5) Owner shall mean the person, persons, or organization shown by the records of the register of deeds or county clerk of any county to be the record titleholder to any lot or land; and
(6) Cleaning shall mean removing of trees, brush, obstructions, and sediment or the widening, deepening, straightening, or altering the channel of any ditch or watercourse.