31-216. Drains or ditches; appeal from assessment; how taken; bond.

When the objections have been heard and determined by the board, any interested party may appeal therefrom to the district court by filing with the county clerk a written notice of the appeal within ten days from the date of such decision; Provided, they shall give a bond to be approved by the county clerk, conditioned to pay all costs of the proceedings on appeal, should the decision of the county board be sustained, and shall within thirty days file a transcript of the proceedings had upon the objection, with the clerk of the district court, where the matter shall be tried and determined as in ordinary civil cases.

Source:Laws 1911, c. 142, § 12, p. 472; R.S.1913, § 1786; C.S.1922, § 1733; C.S.1929, § 31-316; R.S.1943, § 31-216.