31-112. Drainage improvements; compensation and damages for land taken or affected; application; when made.

At any time before the day set for hearing, after persons are notified as provided in section 31-110, any person or corporation whose lands are taken or affected in any way by the improvement may make application to the commissioners in writing for compensation and damages, and a failure to make such application shall be held a waiver of all rights thereto.

Source:Laws 1881, c. 51, § 12, p. 240; Laws 1911, c. 140, § 12, p. 457; R.S.1913, § 1729; C.S.1922, § 1676; C.S.1929, § 31-112; R.S.1943, § 31-112.