Nebraska Revised Statute 30-38,103
Certification of trust; contents.
(a) A certification of trust may confirm the following facts or contain the following information:
(1) The existence of a trust and, for an inter vivos trust, the date of execution or, for a testamentary trust, the date of death of the decedent;
(2) The identity of the grantor, settlor, or testator and each currently acting trustee;
(3) The powers of the trustee and any restrictions imposed upon the trustee in dealing with the assets of the trust;
(4) The name or method of choosing successor trustees;
(5) The revocability or irrevocability of the trust and the identity of any person holding a power to revoke it;
(6) If there is more than one trustee, whether all of the currently acting trustees must, or if less than all, may, act to exercise identified powers of the trustee;
(7) The identifying number of the trust and whether it is a social security number or an employer identification number;
(8) The name of each beneficiary and the relationship to the grantor, settlor, or testator;
(9) The state or other jurisdiction under which the trust was established; and
(10) The form in which title to the assets of the trust is to be taken.
(b) The certification of trust shall contain a statement that the trust has not been revoked or amended to make any representations contained in the certification of trust incorrect and that the signatures are those of all the acting trustees.