As used in sections 3-401 to 3-409, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) Meteorological evaluation tower means an anchored structure, including all guy wires and accessory facilities, on which one or more meteorological instruments are mounted for the purpose of meteorological data collection;
(2) Obstruction means any structure which obstructs the air space required for the flight of aircraft and in the landing and taking off of aircraft at any airport or restricted landing area;
(3) Person means any public utility, public district, or other governmental division or subdivision or any person, corporation, partnership, or limited liability company;
(4) Structure means any manmade object which is built, constructed, projected, or erected upon, from, and above the surface of the earth, including, but not limited to, towers, antennas, buildings, wires, cables, and chimneys; and
(5) Terrain flight training area means an area established by the Nebraska National Guard within which military and related flight training is conducted using rotary-wing aircraft and which existed as of July 19, 2018.