25-2720.01. Power to set aside, vacate, or modify judgments or orders.

The county court, including the Small Claims Court and the county court when sitting as a juvenile court, shall have the power to set aside default judgments and to vacate or modify its own judgments or orders during or after the term at which such judgments or orders were made in the same manner as provided for actions filed in the district court.

Source:Laws 1998, LB 234, § 10; Laws 2006, LB 1115, § 18; Laws 2010, LB712, § 4.