25-1330. Claimant; right to move for summary judgment.

A party seeking to recover in district court upon a claim, counterclaim, or cross-claim or to obtain a declaratory judgment may, at any time after the expiration of thirty days from the service of process on the opposing party or after service of a motion for summary judgment by the adverse party, move with or without supporting affidavits for a summary judgment in his or her favor upon all or any part thereof.

Source:Laws 1951, c. 65, § 1, p. 199; Laws 1998, LB 234, § 6.