21-322. Dissolution; certificate required; filing; fees.

In case of dissolution of a corporation by action of a competent court, or the winding up of a corporation, either foreign or domestic, by proceedings in assignment or bankruptcy, a certificate shall be signed by the clerk of the court in which such proceedings were had and filed in the office of the Secretary of State. The fees for making and filing such certificate shall be taxed as costs in the proceedings and paid out of the funds of the corporation and shall have the same priority as other costs.

Source:Laws 1913, c. 240, § 22, p. 752; R.S.1913, § 782; C.S.1922, § 700; C.S.1929, § 24-1722; Laws 1943, c. 54, § 2, p. 218; R.S.1943, § 21-322; Laws 1967, c. 101, § 11, p. 315; Laws 2014, LB749, § 252.