Nebraska Revised Statute 21-2,205
Application for certificate of authority.
(MBCA 15.03) (a) A foreign corporation may apply for a certificate of authority to transact business in this state by delivering an application to the Secretary of State for filing. The application must set forth:
(1) The name of the foreign corporation or, if its name is unavailable for use in this state, a corporate name that satisfies the requirements of section 21-2,208;
(2) The name of the state or country under whose law it is incorporated;
(3) Its date of incorporation and period of duration;
(4) The street address of its principal office;
(5) The street address of its registered office in this state and the name of its current registered agent at that office. A post office box number may be provided in addition to the street address; and
(6) The names and street addresses of its current directors and officers.
(b) The foreign corporation shall deliver with the completed application a certificate of existence, or a document of similar import, duly authenticated by the secretary of state or other official having custody of corporate records in the state or country under whose law it is incorporated. Such certificate or document shall not bear a date of more than sixty days prior to the date the application is delivered.