(MBCA 14.06) (a) A dissolved corporation may dispose of the known claims against it by notifying its known claimants in writing of the dissolution at any time after its effective date.
(b) The written notice must:
(1) Describe information that must be included in a claim;
(2) Provide a mailing address where a claim may be sent;
(3) State the deadline, which may not be fewer than one hundred twenty days after the effective date of the written notice, by which the dissolved corporation must receive the claim; and
(4) State that the claim will be barred if not received by the deadline.
(c) A claim against the dissolved corporation is barred:
(1) If a claimant who was given written notice under subsection (b) of this section does not deliver the claim to the dissolved corporation by the deadline; or
(2) If a claimant whose claim was rejected by the dissolved corporation does not commence a proceeding to enforce the claim within ninety days after the effective date of the rejection notice.
(d) For purposes of this section, claim does not include a contingent liability or a claim based on an event occurring after the effective date of dissolution.