Nebraska Revised Statute 21-19,149

Chapter 21 Section 19,149


Foreign corporation; amended certificate of authority.

(a) A foreign corporation authorized to transact business in this state must obtain an amended certificate of authority from the Secretary of State if it changes:

(1) Its corporate name;

(2) The period of its duration; or

(3) The state or country of its incorporation.

(b) The requirements of section 21-19,148 for obtaining an original certificate of authority apply to obtaining an amended certificate under this section.


  • Laws 1996, LB 681, § 149.